Tuesday, September 8, 2009

who can stand against me

it's been awhile life has not been boring at all though far from it. So much has happened in my life I am currently unemployed. over the last few months various trials beset me. Even though i would rather not have had to walk these many difficult miles what i have learned could not have happened other wise. When it comes to the building of my relationship with my princess so many revelations brought out by walking through these unfortunate circumstances. After i lost my job I had to talk to my princess and even though i knew better i worried just a little about her reaction but her love for me was so magnificent and when just this week I told her that the church we both have loved told me not to return she was shocked and very upset but she again loved me unconditionally. And when she was sentenced to a year in jail and taken away and i told her i would write everyday while she is gone. I have now have written her over three hundred letters in less than six months. And as these pages pour out over and over again the words of my undying love she sees that someone can love that way and that she is my princess. We have addressed almost every fear and situation that i would really have liked to avoid. If life had not presented me with these circumstances i would have never had the joy of seeing that my fears were unfounded and this little princess does love me really love me. I have watched my whole life change over the last year since i have decided to live as honest and transparent as possible. Even though i a currently facing some many obstacles i would not trade any of for what i have received, Old friends and some great new friends a beautiful calling on my life and the absolute love of my princess who i adore. If i remained in my old life i may have not had so many obstacles and life would have likely gone on just as before but i would have been in the process of slowly dying and my savior and the knowledge of what love is would have never been revealed to me. i thank God for all he has done and continues to do for me.

No comments: