Monday, October 12, 2009

putting down your flag

Amazing that is what I am. Because God says so.I know this through the Revelation of the holy spirit in my life. Just understanding and feeling his presence is the most remarkable thing that has ever happened facilitated by my little princess joining me in this thing called life. Yes so many tough trials that the lord has carried me through over this last year. All of them have drawn me closer to my beautiful creator. I am so grateful less of me and more of him every step of the way. I am able to love without reservation today. I am able to cherish and adore my princess without fear. I have a love and true compassion for everybody I see and have been given a gift to share with so many I meet. I have a peace that is beyond all comprehension to me. All these are gracious gifts from my father those and many more. As I walk forward I am confronted with the next self imposed restriction in my way. It's my view of me how it relates to how picture myself financially. To be honest for over a month i have been dragging my feet on a great opportunity because I am a difficult time thinking of myself good enough to do this even though truthfully it looks like a perfect fit for me. I praise God for surrounding me with great people to encourage and help me and also many miracles too. I begin this part of my journey affirming God's view of me rather than my own negative self talk. I am amazing loving capable talented and blessed. God made me. Loves me and wants whats best for me. As long as i am thinking and doing for others I am in God's will. Loving Him Myself and others. He said if I do this it will be well with me. He said it, I believe it, that's enough. I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. JER 29:11..........................so do we short change God or do we short change ourselves? likely a combination but ultimately we are not enjoying the life he has prepared for us. God is distant and we are struggling daily with fear and doubt wondering why we never seem to enjoy all the rich blessings we are sure he would want for us. I believe it stems from our own self image. Everything as we walk closer to our creator requires honest evaluation and courage. We are more than likely confronting vaporous demons and ill conceived lies, There is no bogey man. live free and be happy because God want me too.

No comments: